Get ready to get complete control of your Linux system
This is a two day completely hands on bootcamp that will take you through all the fundamentals of Shell Scripting.
Date : 4-Nov-2017 [ Saturday ] and 5-Nov-2017 [ Sunday ]
Timings : 8.30am to 4.00pm
There are special discounts for college students.
College Students can email a scanned copy of their
- "College id" and
- "Latest Marks Card"
to email@example.com for obtaining their personal "Student Discount Coupon" and avail a direct discount of 500/- Rupees.
Who is this Bootcamp for ?
All Linux/Unix users be it
- Software Developers,
- Test Engineers,
- System Administrators
- Linux enthusiasts, etc
- who are comfortable with basic Linux commands and
- are keen to developing their Automation skills on Linus
- and become more resourceful and productive with Linux
Repeating the same commands, is error prone as well as mechanically boring to do. And things get even more complicated when its a series of commands that need to be run to get some task accomplished. This is where Shell Scripting comes to your rescue. Write all the series of commands in a single Shell Script and you can execute this single Shell Script with a simple command and lo and behold, the system takes up the onus of completing your task. This eliminates typos and saves you your precious time.
This is just the beginning. Shell Scripts themselves get interesting, when you use them to execute a set of commands, albeit, with only a few change in input parameters.
“Practical Shell Scripting Bootcamp” covers all the basic fundamentals required to write professional Shell Scripts. We shall be learning these concepts by solving a real world problems and a couple of projects in these 2 days.
The following topics would be covered in these two days :
- Shell Variables
- Interactive Shell scripts
- Conditional Checks
- Bash Tips and Tricks
- Control Structures
- Non-Interactive Shell scripts
- Real world project using Shell scripts
- Debugging Tips and Tricks
Your Take Aways
- Automate the routine, boring tasks with Shell scripts
- Experience the power of Linux unfold at your finger tips
- Build the perspective to identify opportunities for automating with Shell scripts
What do you need to bring to the Bootcamp ?
✓ Your favourite laptop and its charger
✓ Any flavour of Linux installed
✓ Eagerness to learn
- Food and refreshments are included in the fees.
- Registration will strictly be on first-cum-first-serve basis
- Please enrol before coming to the class
For any further queries you can reach us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Applicants who have not made the payments will strictly not be entertained
November 04, 2017 — 8:30 am to
November 05, 2017 — 4:00 pm
Add to your calendar
Ayra Learning Solutions
#1, D.Muniswamy Reddy Complex, Opp 14th Cross
Kaggadasapura Main Road, C.V.Raman Nagar